North West London, London
£22.00 - £27.00 per hour
29 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking 2x Social Workers for two positions we have available within a local authority based in North West London. We are looking for one Social Worker for a Youth offending role and one Social Worker for Referral Order and Volunteer Co-ordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a local authority.
Role is starting ASAP and is an ongoing contract. Rates up to £27 per hour depending on experience.
Job Description -
Referral Order and Volunteer Co-ordinator -
- Work within accordance of National Standards.
- Recruit, Supervise and Train Volunteer Panel Members and Reparation Volunteers.
- Ensure thorough data for contacts is entered onto the Care works system.
- Ensure feedback is given to case managers concerning their young people.
- Organise and arrange panel dates with the Community panel members and case managers in accordance with national standards.
- Review current reparation projects and develop new projects.
- Ensure when available victim feedback is fed into panel meetings
- Complete risk assessments for young people attending reparation placements
- Complete risk assessments for all reparation placements
Youth Offending Officer/Case Manager -
- carrying out risk assessments and planning how to manage future risk of re offending
- preparing reports for the courts before sentencing
- coming up with action plans to support young offenders and prevent them from re offending
- referring young offenders to agencies to support their welfare needs, like housing, or drug and alcohol misuse services
- supervising young offenders on court orders and community sentences, and after their release from secure institutions
- helping young offenders into education, work or training, and encouraging them to take part in constructive activities
- visiting young people in secure institutions
Post qualification or experience within this team is essential. Please contact Holly on 0208 418 7676.
***REMEDY ALSO OFFER UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***