depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Social Worker for Learning Disabilities.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Newham's Learning Disability & Autism team is a unique opportunity for Social Workers to make real and lasting change for those we support.
- The team is multifaceted and undertakes immediate - long term interventions, dependent on the person's presenting needs. Social Workers will hold a manageable caseload where they will use a strengths based approach to ensure that independence and wellbeing is promoted in the community.
- Social Workers will routinely undertake social care assessments, reviews and support planning, mental capacity assessments, Continuing Health Care decision support tools, Court of Protection work and safeguarding enquiries when necessary.
- Hybrid working is available, with the expectation being that social workers are office based 2 days per week. Social workers are also required to undertake home visits.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly