depending on experience
21 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Social Worker for Children
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with the General Social Care Council
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children identified as vulnerable and in need
- Experience of completing assessments and reports that identifies vulnerable children in need, children who need protection and safeguarding, including unborn children.
- Experience of planning for children becoming looked including the use of a range of statutory powers and the courts
- Experience of working with and engaging Young People / Children with Special or Additional Needs
- Experience of working, in partnership with parents, extended families and those representing them
- Experience of using electronic children's records and maintaining service user information systems
- Experience of working in a front line Referral and Assessment Duty Service.
Experience of delivering quality assessments and services to children and their families from different ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly