about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- Within the chosen service area to carry a complex workload reflecting high levels of risk, uncertainty and challenge, in line with the capability of an experienced Social Worker with a minimum of two years' post qualification experience in a social work role. To have responsibility for mentoring and supporting the practice development of less experienced Social Workers. Regular supervision will be in accordance with the departmental supervision policy.
- To work within relevant current legislation and the procedural framework of Bedford Borough Council (the Council).
- To work collaboratively with children, young people and their families/carers to assess their needs and plan and deliver services in accordance with the social work team's service area.
- To model best social work practice in a manner consistent with the overall vision and aims of the service
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.