Tower Hamlets, London
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
1. To provide high quality casework and service to vulnerable children and families, ensuring social work practice is in the best interest of children.
2. Safeguard children, and improve outcomes for children in terms of their health, education, social and emotional well-being. This involves providing a service to users that ensures that assessments, care plans and actions are in place to promote the longer term safety, welfare and well-being of children and young people, enabling them to maximise their life chances.
3. Provision of social work services, working with individual service users, providing early help, undertaking assessments, interventions and reviews, in line with professional frameworks and National Performance indicators and other relevant local and national guidance, for children in need, those subject to child protection and criminal justice processes, looked after children and care leavers and their carers; providing advice, assistance, counselling and other forms of personal assistance with the aim of empowering, enhancing and protecting individual welfare.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.