6 days ago
SLD Teacher - SEN School - Enfield North London
Remedy Education are looking for a SLD Teacher to join our lovely SEN school based in Enfield North London. The position is to start in September 2021 on a long term to permanent basis. This is a full time teaching position teaching Year 10 and 11 who have SLD (Server Learning Difficulties).
SEN Teacher - The ideal candidate
- You will be a qualified teacher holding QTS
- Experience teaching students with SLD
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and adapt depending on the needs of the student
- Aware of safeguarding procedures
- Build a rapport with the students in the class
- Reliable and punctual
- Calm demeanour and patient
- The SEN teacher will have great confidence in working with students whom are verbal and nonverbal
SEN Teacher - The position
- You will be required to teach a class of 6-8 students that all have SLD and some also have other needs.
- You must attain the ability to plan and deliver creative lessons that are tailored to each individual student needs as each student will work and progress differently.
- In regards to supporting you, you will be accompanied by learning support assistants.
- The SEN teacher will be positive and enthusiastic who attains great empathy.
To be accepted for this role you must hold QTS and have a up to date DBS. Please apply now or call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.