£80 - £95 per day
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
SIMS Administrator role based in Southwark
Are you looking for a SIMS Administrator job in Southwark, London starting in September 2021 on an on-going basis?
I am working on behalf of an SEN school in Southwark that is looking for a School SIMS Administrator to cover a long-term absence. Working as a SIMS School Administrator you will need to combine your administration experience and SIMS knowledge to support the school office, to develop school administration processes. You will be based in the main school office and will be an integral part of the smooth running of the school.
To be considered for the role you must be able to:
- Arrange meetings, taking minutes as appropriate.
- Ensure smooth running of the office
- Handle telephone calls with sensitivity and confidence, using initiative as required.
- Provide a full range of secretarial skills including typing, copying, recording, filing and classification of materials using a computer to cover work generated by the Head, authorised members of staff and Governors.
- Sort and distribute mail, including e-mail.
- Manage the diaries of the Head and others, as appropriate, handling administrative and organisational issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the recording of attendance data and reasons for absence of pupils & staff.
- Complete stock ordering and check deliveries.
Qualification & Skills Requirements for a School Administrator:
- Relevant school-based administrator qualifications
- SIMS experience
- Able to provide references for the last 2 years
- Be eligible to work in the UK
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to us.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new school, contact Carly Walters for a confidential discussion on your career.