£55 - £60 per hour
19 days ago
Our client, Shropshire Council is looking for a Interim Assistant Director of Adult Social Care and Housing to join their team.
As a member of the Directorate Management Team, to support the development and delivery of the Council's vision, values and strategic objectives with a lead role on a range of directorate and corporate policies and tasks
- The budgets for Adult social care purchasing (including commissioning) and staffing budgets ( net budget 92 million)
- The implementation of the savings strategy
- To lead the strategic vision for Adult Social Care
- Responsible and accountable for the effectiveness, availability and value for money of Adult Social Care
- To ensure that regulatory and performance targets are met.
- To work with and influence health partners to ensure the vision for Adult social care is delivered
- To work in accordance with Safeguarding policies and procedures
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly