West London, London
£25 - £29 per hour
6 months ago
Sheltered Housing Service Manager
- To develop and deliver the council's strategy for older persons housing pathways.
- To manage the council's sheltered housing service across the borough.
- Attend and service quarterly sheltered housing forums
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Develop a strong performance management culture to support the council's aspiration for high quality customer facing services and deliver a genuine measurable step change in the performance of the borough's sheltered housing and occupancy services.
- Undertake robust budget management and oversee ordering and invoice processing to achieve value for money in Sheltered housing services.
- Ensure good practice is identified and used to achieve high quality services that set a benchmark for others to compare.
- Critically assess and challenge current service delivery methods and implement any changes to improve performance, processes and reduce costs.
- Lead the delivery of continuous improvement across the sheltered housing service through service improvement planning to ensure higher customer satisfaction.
- Take a proactive approach in identifying poor performance and service weakness. Leading the systematic review of services and prioritising changes to drive up performance of sheltered housing services through continuous improvement.
- Report as required on key performance indicators to a range of forums and meetings, including resident forums to ensure effective and timely decision making and demonstrate continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Challenge accepted practices and work with managers to generate solutions that establish a comprehensive service improvement framework to ensure that progress is monitored.
- Identify skills gaps and establish appropriate training programmes that build officers IT skill base around performance management and monitoring systems across the sheltered housing service.
Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7676.