Isle of Wight, England
£600.00 - £700.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Waste Manager to work within Isle of Wight Council.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a busy, varied, and interesting role, within a small a small dynamic team who are passionate about improving the waste and recycling services across the Isle of Wight. The successful candidate will act as the client-side representative for the council managing the day-to-day operations of the Waste PPP contract.
- We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual who can meet the constant challenges and opportunities presented in this ever-changing environment. The successful candidate will be solution focused and have a flexible approach to managing a diverse workload.
- The post holder will also need to have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. This role will require skills in contracts, logistics, negotiation and motivating change. We value the skills required to manage and motivate the delivery of complex contract requirements and will offer training opportunities in aspects of waste and recycling management if required
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly