£350.00 - £400.00 per day + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Senior Technical Compliance Manager to work within Camden Council.
To ensure Camden's educational premises comply with statutory, best practice and technical requirements. This role will act as an expert, with particular reference to water hygiene, gas safety, electrical safety, asbestos, boundary wall, safe access, insurance inspections, pressure regulations and fire safety. It will be responsible for establishing and managing policies, practices and technical standards to ensure compliance and manage risk. To ensure that community school buildings which are owned but not maintained by the Local Authority are being managed and serviced by the schools in accordance with statutory requirements and best practice, for purposes of serviceability of the buildings and grounds and upkeep of the building assets.
Key aspects of the role:
- This is a senior role for a technical and professional expert, with responsibility for identifying and defining priorities with regards to building safety and compliance, contributing to the Camden Plan objective of having the best schools in the country.
- The context for this role is with reference to statutory legislation, including the Health and Safety at Work Act and associated regulations and orders, insurance requirements, international, British Standards and Approved Codes of Practice
- Responsible for management of our building assets, by leading, training, enabling, motivating and monitoring staff, colleagues, contractors and school and children centre staff and governors to ensure they are aware of and able to carry out their legal and technical responsibilities
- This post holder is the Responsible Person with regard to water hygiene management
- The post holder will be an effective communicator with a positive and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
- Provide an integrated central divisional management of processing, monitoring and validation of all asset data for the property division with the objective of providing consistent and up-to-date stock condition data to inform strategic and operational business planning and investment decisions.
- To present complex asset data in various formats making best use of available IT resources and present on data to Heads of Service or other key stakeholders to inform investment decisions.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly