West London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Negotiable
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Referral and Assessment Team (R&A) for a Local Authority based in West London.
- In this team you will be working closely with families at the point where they are referred to Children's Services. As the 'front door' service you will be undertaking assessments to ascertain the level of need, risk and/or support required to protect and support children and their families.
- Your intervention role will be short-term to address immediate need and risk and for cases where ongoing intervention is required, you will transfer cases on to relevant longer-term services.
- Within this role you will work to maintain high standards of professional practice, working at all times in the best interests of children and young people, ensuring that there are clear evidence based assessments and care plans in place on all allocated cases.
- To provide a Social Work service in accordance with departmental policies and priorities and to participate in the costing, co‑ordination, monitoring and review in line with department procedures.
- To maintain awareness of current legislative requirements as relating to children and to participate in relevant training
- To use regular supervision and staff appraisal and participate in staff meetings to ensure an effective service to users and carers and further professional development.
- To work according to the council and HCPC guidance regarding working hours, professional conduct and anti-discriminatory practice.
- To work according to the council's data protection and confidentiality standards.
Please contact Holly at Remedy for more information, alternatively please apply to this advert with your most recent CV