South East London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Referral and Assessment Team (R&A) for a Local Authority in South East London.
- To manage an assigned caseload of children and families, independently, in compliance with agreed casework objectives, assessing and managing risks appropriately, and in accordance with statutory regulations and guidelines.
- To Investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people; maintaining appropriate personal/professional boundaries.
- To work to range of legal options to support investigation and protection and accommodation; if required give evidence in court; using contingency planning to anticipate complexity and changing circumstances.
- To liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities.
- To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to formulate care plans in partnership, based on their assessment of need.
- HCPC registration required
- Strong R&A experience is required (please only apply if you have worked in R&A Team)
- Enhanced DBS
- Full compliance required
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly