Bradford, West Yorkshire
£35 - £38 per hour
5 months ago
Bradford are currently looking for Duty And Assessment Social Workers to join their growing team as soon as possible. Bradford are offering up to £38PH depending on Experience.
If you feel this position is for you, feel free to contact Elliot on 07720 748 983 or .
PRIME OBJECTIVES OF THE POST:
- To contribute towards the provision of a Social Services in community, residential, alternative and Health Care settings.
- In particular to provide a social work service to Children, Young People and Families, including assessment, case planning and reviews.
- To provide a social work service within the policy and practice procedures of the Department
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial experience in a Referral & Assessment team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.