£32.00 - £34.00 per hour + Depending on experience
9 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Childrens Safeguarding Team for Hounslow Council.
- To keep children safe and to undertake or contribute towards child protection investigations and to provide assessments and recommendations that facilitate decision-making by appropriate line managers.
- To undertake assessments of the needs of children and their families taking into account their views, and to ensure that a comprehensive plan is in place which have been discussed, and where possible, agreed by all parties
- To undertake resource package reviews and represent relevant recommendations at a resource allocation panel on a regular basis.
- To work collaboratively with professionals from both within the Children's Services Division and other multi‑disciplinary services to ensure that plans are carried out effectively in the best interest of children and families.
- To prepare court statements and give evidence in court, when required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly