South London, London
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
11 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Care Planning Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- Able to engage and develop effective professional relationships with children and families to achieve sustainable positive outcomes
- Able to engage and develop effective professional relationships with other professionals and organisations for the benefit of individual children and families in assessment, care planning and delivery
- Ability to assess children and families holistically in relation to their need for support and/or protection from harm
- Able to make sound professional judgements.
- Able to develop, implement and review evidence-based multi-agency care plans which focus on and successfully deliver safety and well-being outcomes for children.
- Able to communicate to a high standard verbally and in writing, and to produce and present high quality reports.
- Able to comply in practice with statutory requirements and guidance, and local procedures and standards.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly