£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults with Learning Disabilities Team for Cambridgeshire County Council.
- To provide professional leadership in situations which have highly complex case arrangements for assessment and support planning in situations which involve risk, complexity and safety of the service user and others.
- To provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence
- Complete support planning with service users to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budgetary constraints through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations and enabling programmes.
- Actively engage with, assist and provide advice to carers, conducting carers assessments when appropriate, to enable them to sustain their caring role.
- Allocate and authorise support packages as appropriate
- Manage and utilise cash limited budgets in order to commission services and assistance from other sources
- Lead guide and direct team members to ensure work plans are in place and accountability taken by each team member for the cases held.
- To provide written and verbal reports, appropriate for courts and other legal purposes, which are concise, informative and based on complex evidence to support problem solving and resolution
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly