East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£30 - £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Senior Social Worker - East Riding of Yorkshire Council - Adults Team (DoLS) - Up to £40ph!
- DoLs signatory acting on behalf of the Supervisory body
- Review and quality assure the reports of Best Interest Assessors and Mental Health Act Assessors
- Scrutinise reports and check for evidence that the 6 legal assessment criteria are met
- Seek clarification from BIA/MHA when evidence is lacking or unclear
- Check details on Form 5 and complete evidence of scrutiny body section
- Provide justification for the authorisation where the recommended authorisation is not supported by evidence advise the DoLS Team on grounds for refusal.
- Previous DoLS Signatory experience essential
- SWE qualified
- Best Interest Assessor desirable but not essential
- Post qualifying experience with adult social care and safeguarding
- Excellent Mental Capacity Act knowledge
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.