£30.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
26 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Work Practitioner/Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) to work within Wokingham Borough Council.
- To work as part of the multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team.
- To ensure the delivery of safe, effective professional services which are integrated, recovery and outcome focused
- To deliver services in line with the relevant clinical pathways and the Self Directed Support agenda.
- The post holder will be working with both the WBC and Trust systems to provide an integrated and efficient service. The post holder will need a thorough understanding of trust and social services policies and systems.
- To take an active and regular role in the daytime Approved Mental Health Professional and Best Interest Assessor rota and provide support and advice to colleagues around the legal aspects of CMHT work.
- The post holder will participate in duty work for the CMHT and Care Act assessment work as required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly