Waltham Forest, London
£450.00 - £470.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to work within Waltham Forest Council.
Waltham Forest Council is about to embark on a period of organisational change and development. We are looking to build on our successes and realise the huge potential of our people and the opportunities we face. We need people that can find new ways of delivering services, and ensure our growth is sustainable and benefits everyone. The Change Team is expanding in order to be able to fulfil the requirements of our Strategic Leadership Team, and this role will be critical in supporting delivery in these new areas, working closely with colleagues across different directorates. The Change Team is being tasked with coordinating and leading on the majority of this corporate change agenda. We need to move at significant pace to deliver a range of programmes, projects and priority areas. In particular we are looking for project management support in the planning and delivery of a number of service reviews that will ensure the council is optimally structured. We are also looking for support as we work up a medium and long term business plan for the running of Fellowship Square, the Council's flagship building.
- Undertake desktop research, facilitate workshops and hold interviews with key individuals
- Research, analysis and interpretation of specialised complex information to generate ideas and formulate / source solutions
- Synthesise large amounts of information, develop options appraisals, and make recommendations, presenting to senior managers
- Work with external consultants, holding them to account for delivery and ensuring they are on track
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly