£400.00 - £425.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to work within Redbridge Council.
- Recent experience in a Construction client side Senior Project Manager role
- Must have public sector experience in local authority processes and systems including governance, financial management, contracts management, procurement, quality assurance, cabinet report writing and audit compliance.
- Experience, understanding and use of RIBA processes.
- Must have experience of project managing residential housing.
- Demonstrable experience in Project development and pre-construction
- Demonstrable experience in Project delivery, construction, handover and post completion
- Experienced in managing multiple schemes
- Education sector experience desirable
- Public realm and leisure experience desirable
- Experienced in Design, Planning and Supply chain management - consultants and contractors
- Stakeholder engagement.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly