East London, London
£33.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a MASH service for a Local Authority based in East London.
- Participate in the MASH multi agency risk assessment to inform case management, advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
- Identify service gaps and issues relating to service pathways and/or cross boundary arrangements.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- Immediately report to complete locally where issues require escalation or the case is likely to become subject to press or public interest.
- Demonstrate through personal and professional example a commitment to equality of opportunity for all groups of staff and service users and challenge discrimination, racism, sexism and other forms of unjust behaviour.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in front line social work teams to include as part of this a minimum of 3 years recent experience working in Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) team
- Excellent understanding of thresholds and risks assessment skills
- Ability to consistently meet performance targets under pressure & professional challenge
- Strong communication (both written and spoken) skills
- Team player with a restorative approach that develop partnerships with a focus on outcomes
- Good understating of the role of Early Help
- Excellent IT skills to include Framework I
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly