Dudley, West Midlands
depending on experience
8 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Senior Practitioner for Childrens Services
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Holds and manages a varied caseload reflecting the function of the team in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and legislation.
- identifies and assesses levels of risk and need, and delivers protective or supportive services for children at risk, in need and/ or look after.
- Maintains an up-to-date assessment, care plan and reviews for all cases
- Assesses and analyses need, contributing to and implementing plans and reviewing progress against identified outcomes ensuring that the child's welfare is paramount throughout
- Ensures that reports are up to date, of a high quality and submitted according to appropriate timescales.
- Work co-operatively with colleagues and in partnership across agency boundaries.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly