£30.00 - £34.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner for Thurrock Councils Court Team.
- The candidate will have a good understanding of the children Act and be able to apply this in their working with families and children.
- The role is within the court team and therefore previous experience in court procedures and tasks is required. This would include writing court statements, care plans, chronologies, Public Law Outline and permanency.
- The role includes court work alongside Looked after children procedures which will include working with families and children to promote the best interests of the child.
- Being able to form a positive working relationship with families is a must and being understanding of differing values and beliefs is required.
- The candidate will need to have skills in writing and preparing court work, promoting the welfare of children, direct work with children, relationship building, working alongside pertinent professionals in a cohesive and professional way.
- The team is a small and friendly supportive team who work closely with the LAC teams, assessment teams and adoption team.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly