depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Senior Practitioner Childrens.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- To manage the provision of a duty/intake service in the allocation, monitoring and supervision of the work of a social work team using agreed workload management systems, in order to ensure staff resources are deployed effectively and professional/performance standards are maintained.
- To manage, motivate and develop staff, identifying individual and collective training needs and setting training objectives in conjunction with learning and development colleagues to co-ordinate the overall development of the team.
- To ensure the maintenance of confidential and accurate records, making use of management information systems in the recording, retrieval and analysis of information as required by the department in order to ensure statutory and practice requirements are met.
- To provide professional supervision and support to senior practitioners and social workers to ensure the appropriate management of statutory work and development of high quality standards and practice
- To prepare reports, statements and such other legal documents as may be required in relation to children and young persons, attend court and represent the department to ensure legal and statutory requirements are met and carried out.
- To hold, manage and be responsible for such budgets as may be delegated, approving and authorising expenditure relative to the need/service requirements and ensure packages of care are reviewed regularly.
- To develop and identify resources required for packages of care and base these on identified needs, taking into account departmental policies and procedures within agreed departmental priorities and ensuring staff take responsibility for budgetary control requirements and are imaginative in their approach towards the purchasing and commissioning of services, seeking alternative funding where possible.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly