£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Children with Disabilities Team for Thurrock Council.
Senior Practitioner in the Team for Disabled Children is sought, the successful candidate will need to have at least 2 years post qualification with experience of working with children with complex needs and communication challenges , excellent communication skills and proven track record of working on complex cases.
You will need knowledge and experience of the following:
- Undertaking single assessments
- Implementing and reviewing care plans
- Undertaking Section 47 investigations
- CIN, LAC, CP, CSE, EHCP and PLO processes
- Writing Court Statements, Care Plans and in depth knowledge / experience of court process
- Completing risk assessments
- Undertaking duty tasks
- In-depth knowledge of relevant legislation
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals / Agencies
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly