East London, London
£33.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
23 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Assessment and Intervention Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- Provision of social work services, working with individual service users, undertaking assessments in line with the Assessment Framework and other relevant local and national guidance, including that for looked after children and young people, providing advice, assistance, counselling and other forms of personal assistance with the aim of enhancing and/or protecting individual welfare.
- Complying with the statutory requirements to ensure that children are safeguarded and able to maximise their life chances.
- Working as a member of a duty and assessment team, providing a duty and assessments service to users that ensure initial actions, arrangements and care plans are in place to safeguard and promote the well-being of children and young people.
- Working as a member of a team, providing a service to users that ensures that actions, assessments and care plans are in place to promote the longer-term safety and well-being of children and young people.
- Working as a member of a hospital social work team, providing a duty and assessments service to users based within the Hospital and to ensure initial actions, arrangements and care plans are in place to safeguard and promote the well-being of children and young people while at the hospital and ensure a safe return to the community.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly