£30.00 - £33.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within an Adults Safeguarding Team for Buckinghamshire County Council based in Aylesbury.
- To complete Community DoL applications within the legal framework of the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (2009). Assessments will often be complex and will involve working closely with individuals and their families, Supported Living accommodation, Extra care and other professionals and agencies. All assessments will be completed in accordance with current procedures and in liaison with Buckinghamshire County Council legal team.
- Manage a Judicial DOL assessments case load which requires a high level of expertise and specialist input within the parameters of the Directorate's agreed policies and procedures, and promoting the safety and best interests of vulnerable people.
- To establish and maintain a professional and respectful working relationship with individual customers and carers. To work in a person-centred way, ensuring that individual dignity is maintained, cultural and communication needs are addressed and choices and aspirations are acknowledged. To provide or arrange advocacy as required ensuring that the voices of customers are heard.
- To share developing knowledge and expertise with the wider teams. To be part of peer group supervision. To keep up to date with forthcoming legislative changes and be involved in future planning as required.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with case management teams, local referral management services, health and other external agencies, providers from the private and voluntary independent sector, to ensure that the Directorate and client requirements are met and consistently delivered.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly