£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within an Adults Safeguarding Team for Greenwich Council.
- They are looking for someone who is passionate about Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. We need a talented, motivated and experienced social worker to join the Safeguarding Team. Ideally, you will have extensive safeguarding experience and at least 2 years' experience in an adult's team.
- The successful candidate will provide professional leadership and guidance to our Social Care colleagues to help improve outcomes for people when there have been Safeguarding Concerns.
- You will work in a strength-based manner, centred around partnership working to help identify an individual's desired outcomes with 'Making Safeguarding Personal' at the forefront.
- In Greenwich we are committed to developing experiences for people that are compliant with the Human Rights Act and ensure that the actions taken are necessary, proportionate and lawful.
- This includes in drawing on an individual's own resilience and strengths, their networks of support and the community around them.
- To make this a success, we need a Social Worker who enjoys working as part of a team in modern open plan office with supportive and approachable leadership who share a broad range of in-depth experience
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly