£32.00 - £34.00 per hour + Depending on experience
28 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to work within Wandsworth Council.
We are now looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join our Front Door Hub Pilot across Richmond and Wandsworth. This is a real opportunity to shape our services from the ground up and be at the heart of culture change.
Our vision for the front door is a vibrant service model where staff spent most of their time in the community having quality conversations and developing local connections to create the best opportunities for supporting residents to stay independent. Locally based in Richmond and Wandsworth, the Front Door Hub, will include social workers and social care assessors and work in a joined-up way with reablement and voluntary sector partners.
We are looking for:
- People with a keen interest to learn and innovate
- A real passion for community development
- Commitment to strengths-based practice, supporting people to reable and relearn
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to prioritise own work and problem-solve
- Ability to work as part of a robust team and oversee team members practicing in trusted assessment
- Ability to influence practice and create positive change
- Some experience of crisis work, assessment, and delivery of urgent care
- Some experience of working on a project or as part of a project team would be beneficial
Case Load: Caseload to be balanced with line management and Project Work responsibilities via quality supervision and regular conversation with line management.
5 essential requirements for the role:
- Full functional skills assessment leading to goal setting and independence Support Planning
- Equipment provision and Minor Adaptations
- Recommendations to Enable Function
- Urgent Care Assessment and Rapid Response
- Close working with Enablement Care Providers
- Recognised Occupational Therapy Qualification and Registration
- Project experience desirable
- Line Management experience desirable
- Training on TCES and Mosaic desirable
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly