£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
19 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to join The London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and London Borough of Wandsworth Occupational Therapy Service working with older people and younger adults with physical disabilities leading on Care Act assessments, support planning and case management.
- To provide operational and motivational leadership of OTs and Social Care Officers.
- To undertake and complete specialist Occupational Therapy assessments of people with physical disabilities in their homes and hold a small caseload with complex cases.
- To recommend and provide OT equipment, Major Adaptations and Moving and Handling plans
- To support staff with supervision and case management, guidance and expert advice to Occupational Therapy and social care staff
- To screen incoming referrals to the OT service and deal with them appropriately.
- To allocate cases to workers, authorise OT assessments and equipment.
- To take part in duty rota and to provide OT support to access advisors, team managers and other colleagues
- To make further referrals internally and to other services where appropriate.
You will be expected to work across Richmond and Wandsworth teams with offices in Wandsworth Town Hall and Richmond Civic Centre (in Twickenham).
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly