£400.00 - £450.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Network Engineer for Camden Council.
- Camden are seeking Lead Network Engineers to take responsibility for the design, specification, development and day-to-day operations of the Camden network infrastructure. In this role you will deliver a high quality and efficient network service, supporting staff and officers working from a variety of council offices, mobile and remote locations, exploiting network technologies and management support systems.
- You will have the ability to analyse and identify underlying problems within the network which are causing incidents and to propose, design and implement resolutions in a timely manner. Camden Digital Services are going through exciting new changes, which require the need for Lead Network engineers who can redesign, architect, document and implement an innovative network.
- We are in a transition to modernise our network infrastructure while also improving the WAN infrastructure with the implementation of MPLS for all our remote and core sites.
- All this work requires significant network redesign. We are also co-locating our Data Centres to state of the art off-site secure locations. Redesign work is underway to ensure network resiliency is fully operational. Before the move, we are simplifying the Data Centre network with the introduction of new hardware that will replace current firewalls, internet filtering and VPN solutions.
- We will also be investing in migrations to cloud, hybrid and hyper convergence platforms, we need someone to build, support and shape that for large 5,000 large user base environment. Camden has strong ambitions to be at the leading edge of technology and is investing heavily to build a robust and sustainable Digital Service. Be a part of that journey apply for the role and meet the team.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly