Tower Hamlets, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Joint Commissioning Manager to work within Tower Hamlets Mental Health Team.
- To oversee and lead the improvement of the commissioning of mental health services for adults to enable cost effective, appropriate and sustainable solutions for high quality services for service users across Tower Hamlets. This includes the commissioning and associated partnership working and decision-making, for residential placements, independent living and employment and preventative services for adults with mental health issues, including those using secondary mental health provision and those in receipt of a statutory social care service under the Care Act.
- To develop and implement strategies associated with Mental Health commissioning, including the integration of the commissioning function and commissioned services between the Council and the CCG, and their partners and an integrated Adults Mental Health Strategy and associated delivery plans. These strategies will support service transformation, service innovation, high standards of customer care and the delivery of integrated service provision for service users.
- To maximise the participation of users and carers in commissioning, in particular ensuring that systems are in place to encourage and enable service users, carers, families and advocates to participate in the process.
- To manage commissioning staff and key projects across Organisational boundaries, in both the CCG and Local Authority to deliver whole system transformation.
- To undertake day-to-day management of mental health budgets across the CCG and Local Authority where pooled budget arrangements exist; ensuring the provision of regular reports on spend and MTFS delivery and performance.
- To deputise for the Deputy Director of Mental Health and Joint Commissioning as required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly