£48000 - £62000 per annum + Depending on experience
20 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Development Manager to work for Enfield Council.
"With the future of major regeneration programmes now sitting within the outer London Boroughs there is no better time to join Enfield Council. Our flagship regeneration programme is Meridian Water, the regeneration of an 85- hectare site; our delivery approach is without precedent - the Council has taken control and will act as Master Developer for the site -37 hectares of land have been acquired, £170million of infrastructure funding has been secured from government, planning obtained for 3,000 homes and a partner for the first 1,000 homes has been selected. The delivery of Meridian Water demonstrates Enfield's ambitions as a local authority. For us, Meridian Water is about delivering our passion for successful communities with high quality housing to make sure that we create places that enable our communities to prosper. It must be holistic; it must involve all stakeholders and it must promote successful place making. Sited next to the Lee Valley Regional Park and with its own brand new railway station, the new neighbourhood is sharply focused on delivering sustainable homes, world class public spaces and community facilities, and providing future residents unparalleled access to both nature reserves and connections to the city centre, Stansted and Cambridge. We are looking for an experienced and dedicated development professional to join our Commercial team and support the delivery and viability of this important work.
This work will be focused on early development stages which include entering into commercial land agreements with development partners.
- 5-8 years in Real Estate and Housing Development (experience of mixed use development preferred)
- Knowledge of current housing, affordable housing, and commercial real estate market
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience negotiating development contracts with strong commercial outcomes
- Ability to conduct/mange viability assessments
- Experience managing and operating financial models
- Understanding of best sustainable building practice and MMC
- Managing and evaluating master plans for highest and best commercial and social value
- Grant procurement and management
- Strategic programme development
- Support multi-year budgeting and strategic planning
- Contract and consultancy management
- Ability to work in a team and positively lead a range of various workstreams at once
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Skilled at internal team management of junior employees, supporting their growth
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly