£500.00 - £550.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Cyber Security Engineer to work for Camden Council.
- The Security Operations team is responsible for ensuring the protection of all physical and digital assets belonging to the business by relying on various techniques, controls and systems as well as applying a defense-in-depth approach.
- This is a hands-on technical role requiring a detailed understanding of the evolving security landscape and the technical ability to implement and configure security toolsets, provide best practice security advice and design new security solutions.
- The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will be the technical escalation point for the Cyber Security Analysts who focus on the ongoing protection of digital assets through consistent monitoring and investigation of various security events generated by our monitoring tools.
- The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will also be responsible for ensuring that the team maintains a high level of performance to provide service to any requests with the goal to continually acting as a secure business enabler while supporting the Security Operations Manager in specifying and delivering IT and Cyber Security elements of our strategy and roadmap
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly