£500 - £550 per day + Depending on Experience
28 days ago
Senior Commissioner - Wokingham Borough Council - Children's Services - Up to £550ph!
Wokingham Borough Council (WBC) is looking for a Senior Commissioner to fill a short-term vacancy within the Commissioning Team. A majority of the work will be for Children's Services but there may also be opportunities to complete work for Adult Social Care.
There are a number of pieces of work attached to this role, some of which are outlined below:
- Development, Commissioning, and implementation of a Framework Agreement for Therapy Services for Children's Services
- Oversee implementation of new Emotional Wellbeing offer and associated contracts
- Commissioning Support to Mental Health Support Team
- Contract Management of Emotional Wellbeing Services
- General Contract Management
- Ad Hoc Commissioning Work
- Review of Fostering Model
- Strategy Development
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.