Tower Hamlets, London
£400.00 - £450.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to work within Tower Hamlets Council.
- To support the Head of Pensions & Treasury in the management of the Pension Fund's investments, (£2.1bn+), dealing with performance, relationship with investment managers, research, strategic issues, responsible investment issues and reporting
- To review processes around the accounting, reconciliations and investments of the Pension Fund and implement innovative and efficient solutions to problems.
- To project manage the production of the accounts, annual report, budget setting and monitoring process.
- Deliver the Pension Fund operations in accordance with the approved policy, financial best practice and control procedures.
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of the treasury management strategy, cash and debt management function.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly