£75 - £90 per day
13 days ago
SEND Teaching Assistant - Greenwich
Are you an ambitious and creative SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next challenge within a secondary school in Greenwich?
Are you an experienced Support worker looking to make the switch to Education?
Do you have experience delivering personal care to teenage children?
Would you like to join a supportive staff team to assist build on your current skills and experience?
About the role:
Support work in small groups.
Use of PECs, visual timetables and now/next boards
Providing tailored support during lesson time
The school is based near Greenwich, a large school that is in the heart of the community, and is accessible by good transport links and has free parking available.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location - Greenwich
* Position - Teaching Assistant + Personal care
* Start date - ASAP
* Likely Duration - Ongoing
* Full time/part time - Full time
* The minimum rate of pay - £70 - £90 per day
* Hours - 9am until 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of working with Autism
- Experience using PECs is highly desirable
- Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH REMEDY, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.