£80 - £85 per day
24 days ago
June and September 2019
SEND Teaching Assistant - Haringey London
This role is to start in June or September!
- Long term to permenant
- Based in a school in Haringey
- Full time 8.30am - 3.30-4.00pm
- £80-85 a day
Remedy Education are looking to recruit a SEND Teaching Assistant with a nurturing and encouraging nature and the ability to access each of the student's potential. Experience with adolescent mental health and SEN would be beneficial.
This is a London SEN Schools specialising in educating children and young people with complex emotional needs and various SEN disabilities.
The successful candidate will need previous experience working as a TA and working with SEN:
- Experience with working as a teaching assistant
- Experience with children with medical & emotional needs which prevents their attendance in mainstream school
- 1:1 support with some classroom support
- This is a long-term/permanent position to start immediately for the beginning of term.
- Excellent rates of pay and facilities
- Specialist EBD School
- Ideal for someone looking to take the next step within SEN
Our schools is based in Haringey we also deal with a number of schools in North London who are also looking for SEN Teaching Assistant. Please give us a call if you are looking for a new role and are available asap.
To find out more about this role or any other positions you may be interested in, please call Sophie on 0208 418 9441 option 2 or forward your most recent CV