6 days ago
Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants required in SEN schools in Lewisham and South East London, on a long term basis starting ASAP.
We are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants with excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills with the ability to deal with challenging behaviour.
You will support students with a variety of SEN needs, including PLMD (Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities), ASD (Autism), SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties) and EBD (Emotional Behaviour Difficulties).
As an SEN LSA it is vital that you are patient, understanding and compassionate. You will require a variety of challenge so it is very important you can react and use your initiative.
Candidates must have:
- Experience with children with similar needs
- Previous SEND LSA experience
- Knowledge of SLD, ASD, PMLD, EBD and Mental Health is desirable
- Interest in working with children
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
We can offer:
- Supportive and friendly team of staff
- Opportunities for professional development
Remedy Education is a leading education recruitment company, every year we help thousands of teachers and support assistants find daily, long term and permanent work in schools across the UK.
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you apply now and register with Remedy Education, please contact Sophie Child today!!