£140 - £200 per day
3 months ago
Long term perm
- Full Time
- Daily pay £160 - £200 depending on experience
Are you a qualified Teacher looking for an opportunity to progress into the world of SEN?
Our SEN Schools cater for students with a range of SEND types, however, this role is to support students on the Autism Spectrum, with a combination of verbal and nonverbal pupils and Complex Needs pupils. They provide diverse and inclusive learning environment by recognising and valuing pupil's individual strengths to allow students to access learning to the best of their ability. The School and staff aim to engage individuals by providing an Autism friendly learning environment, and tailor a curriculum and interventions to meeting their needs accordingly.
To be successful for this role, you should have:
- QTS or Teacher Training
- Graduate in Any Field
- An enhanced DBS, preferably on the update service
- Previous SEN experience - ASC, Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviour
- Ability to teach: Maths, Communication, Science, Music, Play, Humanities, PHSE
When working with Remedy Education you will benefit from;
- Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
Remedy is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN Teaching and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Carly Walters on or via email