£180 - £220 per day
14 days ago
SENCO / Inclusion Manager - Lewisham, South East
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated SENCO/Inclusion Manager to lead and manage SEND provision across our school based in Lewisham, South East London, you should be a positive, enthusiastic person who loves working with children and helping them to achieve their potential.
This position is starting in January 2020
Based in a Primary School in Lewisham
We Are Looking for Someone Who
- Holds the National Award for SEN Co-ordination
- Has high expectations of children's attainment, progress, behaviour and emotional well-being
- Understands, and can implement, the SEND code of practice
- Has experience of working with children with a range of individual needs
- Has the ability to plan and evaluate interventions in order to gain the best outcomes for SEN pupils
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has knowledge or reading and implements EHCP's
- Has high expectations of their own achievement and development, both professionally and personally
- Has experience of dealing with external agencies to secure the best SEN provision available for pupils
- Has excellent organisational skills and up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
Our lovely school is a 1 form entry primary school with SEN children, the students can be challenging that's why we are looking for someone who is qualified and able to take on a challenge.
You must hold a current DBS to be accepted for this role.
Please apply now if you think you are the right person for the role, if you require more information please call Sophie at Remedy for more information.