£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN TA (Special Needs Teaching Assistant)
- Special Needs Schools
- Southwark, South East London
- Long Term and Short Term Jobs
- Starting ASAP
- £70 - £85 per day
Remedy Education are actively looking to recruit experienced Special Needs (SEN/SEND) Teaching Assistants (SEN TA), Higher Level Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for a large number of jobs starting ASAP throughout South East London. We work with a broad range of SEN(D) schools which support a range of needs from Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Autism (ASD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD).
London Special schools are very good at training their staff and most are looking for people who are open to working with their children, able to show initiative and ready to get stuck in. If you are an overseas trained teacher or a graduate this can be a great way to become accustomed with the national curriculum.
The Ideal SEN TA
We are looking for bright, energetic individuals who either have experience working in SEN schools or who are educated to degree level and have an interest in working with SEN children/young people. Support and training will be provided by both the school and us here at Remedy Education.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Makaton, PECS or Team-Teach training
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Experience in a Classroom, Social Care or Youth work setting
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- A Positive, Proactive, Professional, Friendly and Outgoing Personality
SEN TA Benefits
- Excellent in School Training Schemes
- Comprehensive Induction and Training (including Team Teach) from Remedy Education
- Great Rates of Pay
- Good Pathway into Teaching
- Rewarding Role
- Good Work/Life Balance
- Friendly Working Environments
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education on, 0208 418 1390.