£75 - £85 per day
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
SEN Teaching Assistants
Primary schools across South East London
Start September 2021
Are you an experienced teaching assistant, with experience catering with pupils with SEND? Or, do you have extensive mainstream experience, with a particularly keen interest in working in SEND?
Remedy Education is currently seeking enthusiastic and proactive teaching assistants to work in Primary schools across South East London.
You will provide individualised and focused attention, supporting and encouraging pupils in their learning and assisting overcoming their barriers to learning. Additional support will be provided throughout the school and a willingness to work across the age ranges is essential.
For this role, ideally you will:
- Be available up to 5 days a week.
- Possess an up-to-date DBS, or be willing to acquire one through Classic Education.
- Have previous experience catering for pupils with a range of SEND requirements
- Be able to differentiate lesson plans, and teaching instructional strategies, to engage all learners.
- Be able to use positive reinforcement when supporting pupils with behavioural difficulties -
working with pupils with ADHD this would be an advantage.
Benefits of working with Remedy Education:
- Paid to scale from day one
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Careers support and advice
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen your current experiences
- £100 referral bonus scheme for anyone you recommend
Enhanced rates of pay can be available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
To find out more, or to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by using the Apply function below.