City of Westminster, London
2 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant | Fantastic Primary School | Westminster
A fantastic Primary School in the Westminster are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start ASAP.
You must have a good understanding of SEN and understand that every child matter's. You will be working with a variety of SEN from Autism (ASD), ADHD and Dyslexia on a 1:1 and group basis. You will also be acting as a general teaching assistant running morning or afternoon Maths & English booster sessions.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information - The School are keen to trial candidates ASAP!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting children from 3-11 years old - 1:1 or group basis
- English and Maths booster sessions - KS2
- Working with a range of mild SEN: Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia
- £70 - £80 per day - Term time only - Full Time
- ASAP start - Long term contract - Full Time
- You must have a clear passion for education as children, while showing a hunger to learn
- Must be fully committed to the role
- Good understanding of the Primary curriculum and general knowledge of SEN would be desirable, but not essential
- Warm & Friendly Primary School
- Graded 'Good' in their latest Ofsted report
- Creative and modern feel throughout the Primary School
- Fantastic Leadership team, supportive and create opportunities for hard working staff
- Located in the London Borough of Lambeth
- Good Tube Links - Overground, District and London TFL
- Free staff carpark onsite!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Sophie at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!