£80 - £85 per day
9 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth - SEN School - ASAP Start
We are currently looking for a full-time SEN teaching assistants to start as soon as possible. We are working with a Special Needs Schools in the South West London who are looking for staff who can work with children with a variety of different needs.
The school will be taking on Teaching Assistant on a long term to permanent basis.
We are looking for experienced strong teaching assistant who are able to go into our schools and support SEN students.
The children and young people you will be supporting have a wide range of needs, including:
- Autism - social difficulties, children may sometimes very quiet or non-verbal and need support interacting with other pupils
- Challenging behaviours - ADHD, EBD and other conditions that effect behaviour
- Working with SEN for ideally 1 year or more
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must have worked within a classroom setting before
Please apply for this role now, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390