£75 - £90 per day
5 months ago
Remedy Education are supporting SEN schools within the Greenwich area to recruit SEN Teaching Assistants who are Team Teach Trained to work with children with challenging behaviour across all ages within the school.
Working with SEN children is a rewarding yet challenging role where you need to be patient, resilient and able to work with challenging behaviours. Team Teach is required as there are occasions where you will need to restrain students who are aggressive and distressed.
This is initially a temporary role with the view to become permanent for the right person.
- Team Teach trained
- At Least one year's Teaching Assistant Experience
- Ability to work with students with challenging behaviour
- A can-do attitude
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Available to work Monday - Friday (9am - 4pm)
- Experienced working within a SEN setting
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Applied Behavioural Analysis experience
If you think you have what it takes and are a suitable candidate for this position, send your CV through to Carly Walters at Remedy Education below and if you fit such criteria.