£75 - £90 per day
2 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for SEN Teaching assistant / Support workers to join our lovely SEN school based in Greenwich.
If you have experience or an excellent understanding in any of the following areas I would like to hear from you.
- Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties
- ASD (autistic spectrum disorder)
- VI (visual impairment)
- Early years
- SLD (severe learning difficulties)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
To apply for a position as a classroom support worker please contact us if you have any of the skills and qualities below
- Have strong and effective behaviour management
- Work well under pressure
- Have the ability to inspire students to be active in learning
- Have good communication skills
You will be working within the classroom supporting students with their education and development. This is a long term full time role starting ASAP.
Please apply now or call Sophie at Remedy for more information.