23 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Starting February 2020 after half-term
Do you have a background in SEN? Are you knowledgeable in ASD?
Our amazing school are looking for an ASD specialising teaching assistant with a positive, high-energy teaching style who isn't afraid to get involved and build bonds with their pupils after the February half-term.
You will be working within the classroom supporting students throughout the day, you will assist the class Teacher with running the class and caring for the students.
- Building a strong relationship with the class teacher, fellow TAs and parents that allows you to communicate effectively with each other and the children
- To support children across all areas of learning and progression, including personal care
- Maintaining order within classroom alongside your teacher and keeping the children's learning environment safe and calm
- Providing high quality teaching assistance to children with ASD, tailoring said teaching to their specifications
- Planning activities for the children you will be working 1:1 with
- Safeguarding children at all times both inside the school and within the school grounds
- Aiding children in their learning without creating stress or pressure
- SEN experience and/or training
- DBS which is on the update service or be willing to complete a new DBS application
- Full time
- Long term to permanent position
- £75-85 a day
- South East London
- Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 4.00pm
If you think you are the right person for the role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.