£80 - £85 per day
2 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant | Southwark, South East London| ASAP Start
Are you passionate about SEN and keen to work with Primary and secondary schools?
An Outstanding Primary School in the Borough of Southwark are looking to recruit an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant for an ASAP start.
You will be working across KS1 & KS2 supporting a variety of Special Educational Needs (SEN) from: Autism (ASD/ASC), ADHD, Dyslexia and Behaviour Difficulties. This is an exciting chance to gain some valuable SEN classroom-based experience as well as work alongside professional therapists!
To be successfully shortlisted for this SEN Teaching Assistant post you must have prior related experience, showing a deep understanding of Special Educational Needs.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT - THE ROLE:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting a variety of SEN: Autism (ASD/ASC), ADHD, Dyslexia and Behaviour Difficulties
- Supporting their learning and understanding how to communicate with children with different needs
- Working alongside a range of therapists & professionals
- ASAP Start - Full Time & Long - Term
- £70 - £80 per day
- Located in the Borough of Southwark
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT - THE PERSON:
- Kind and caring graduate with lots of patience
- Prior child related experience - ideally with children with SEN
- Not afraid of a challenge
- Graduate - 2:1 or above preferably (Psychology or related)
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT - THE SCHOOL:
- Lovely 2 form entry school
- Short walk from 2 different underground stations
- Opportunity to work alongside Therapists (Speech and Language, Occupational and Physio)
- Supportive Inclusion manager/Assistant Head
- Continuous training on offer
- Located in the Borough of Greenwich
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Sophie at Remedy Education. For more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.